Work at Nanopixel
"When something is important enough you do it, even if the odds are not in your favor."
3D Artist / Exterior
Who are we?
Nanopixel is a fast-growing company specialized in 3D visualisations and interactive applications for project developers, architects, advertising agencies and producers. plays a leading role in the real estate sector, through its high-quality 3D visuals as well as its total approach to project communication.
Pioneers in the real estate sector and beyond with its own developed, cutting edge Virtual Reality products. Brings a piece of Sillicon Valley to Flanders with its creative and innovative team and product portfolio. To support our strong growth, we are currently looking for a 3D artist.
- You participate in pioneering visualization projects at the highest level.
- You coordinate every project and guide the customer through the entire visualization process.
- As a 3D artist you work on (inter) national projects. You will join our exterior team. Here you will mainly render high-end visuals for real estate projects.
- Extensive knowledge (3dsmax, vray, Photoshop).
- Affinity with architecture (preferably architectural training)
- Artistic feeling (photography, art etc.)
- Perseverance and enthusiasm
- Good sense of humor
- Team player
- You deliver high-quality and accurate work
- You are punctual and correct
- You can work independently
- Working against deadlines is no problem for you
- You are flexible
- Critical attitude
- You communicate correctly with customers
- Possible assets are: background or experience in visualization, real estate sector, project developers, advertising agencies, product development, architecture, …
- Interested in the following things can help you to be successful in the job: design, architecture, trends, social media, project sales, 3D visualization, marketing, photography, …
- A full time job
- A wage in line with the market
- Meal vouchers
- The chance to get creative
- Fantastic (international) projects
Tools to follow-up personal development
Being a crucial part of the organization
Fitness & Cinema
A horizontal structure
An open workspace & private offices
Awesome & Creative colleagues
Food and beverages